Precautions When Functioning The Glove Box
Vacuum glove box is extensively utilised in industries with higher needs for gasoline purification. Whilst the current glove box style is a lot more sensible and vac glovebox straightforward to function. Having said that, the framework inside the glove box is complicated, there are quite a few crucial elements, and the procedure is a bit inappropriate, which may perhaps bring about loss to your experimental effects. This post introduces you how to accurately use the vacuum glove box, and the safeguards when novices function the glove box.
A single. Get the job done prior to procedure:
1. Verify if there is nitrogen in the nitrogen bottle. The nitrogen really should be changed in time. The output pressure of nitrogen is established to .4mpa.
two. Look at no matter if the vacuum pump is turned on ordinarily.
3. Examine whether or not the circulation in the glove box is open. (Purification column-I or purification column-II need to open up a person of them)
4. Check the higher restrict force in the location need to be +one, the lessen limit strain is
5. Check whether or not oxygen and dew issue are typical (oxygen is below .1ppm, dew issue is higher than -40)
six. The vacuum pump of the above-bin must be in the ordinarily open up condition
two. Operation notes:
1. The vacuum pump need to be kept on through procedure operation.
two. When the oxygen focus in the tank exceeds 200PPM, the tools routine maintenance personnel ought to be notified to run the method, or else the water and oxygen purification technique will be destroyed.
three. Ahead of starting off the cycle, check no matter whether the cabinet is in affliction or regenerating. As the previously mentioned described operations are in development, it is definitely forbidden to cycle.
4 .Two purification columns cannot be regenerated at the similar time.
A. Right before regeneration, make sure that the glove box has been cleaned with inert fuel (H2O <200ppm) to ensure sufficient supply of regeneration gas. The regeneration gas pressure is 0.06-0.08mpa.
B. Before starting regeneration, please make sure that the corresponding purification column circulation is closed.
C. The regeneration process takes 24 hours. Once the execution cannot be disconnected, the regeneration gas should be passed 3-6 hours after the regeneration starts. Pay attention to the amount of regeneration gas, adjust the pressure of the regeneration gas appropriately, and ensure the sufficient supply of regeneration gas in these 3 hours. After 6 hours the regeneration origin can be turned off.
D. The vacuum pump cannot be turned off during the regeneration process. Do not touch the top of the purification column to prevent burns.
E. Once the regeneration is terminated unexpectedly, please ensure that the regeneration and circulation of the purification column cannot be restarted within 12 hours or the equipment will be damaged.
5. Care should be taken to protect the work gloves from being damaged during the operation.